Youth MHFA Course 6/13/2023
Date and Time
Jun 13, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
VIRTUAL - 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET
Youth Mental Health First Aid certification, which must be renewed every three years, teaches participants to:
- Describe the purpose of Youth Mental Health First Aid and the role of the Youth Mental Health First Aider.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of mental health challenges that may impact youth.
- Explain the impact of traumatic experiences and the role of resilience on adolescent development.
- Apply the appropriate steps of the YMHFA Action Plan (ALGEE) to non-crisis situations.
- Apply the appropriate steps of the YMHFA Action Plan (ALGEE) to crisis situations.
- Choose appropriate methods for self-care following the application of Youth Mental Health First Aid in a crisis or non-crisis situation.
The Youth MHFA course is valued at $170 and is being offered at an EARLY BIRD rate of $129 per person and $149 per person thereafter. This course includes a FREE Youth MHFA Manual, Participant Workbook, Resource List, and Self Care Plan.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ATTEND THIS COURSE.
This course is facilitated by Erin Callinan, MSW, Beneath the Brave Founder and MHFA Instructor. For more information, please contact email@example.com or 602-902-1373.
Youth MHFA Course- EARLY BIRD$129.00Sale ended
Youth MHFA Course$149.00Sale ended